Newborn Session Questionnaire
Terms and Conditions
- The Client shall make a non refundable retainer fee of $150 to the photographer to perform the service specified herein. Upon payment, Paula Wilson Photography will reserve the time and date agreed upon by both parties.
- If the client requests to amend or cancel this agreement 14 or more calendar days before the session date, the retainer shall be applied a mutually agreed upon reschedule date. If Client cancels this agreement, or fails to show, this agreement 14 or less calendar days before the session date, the retainer shall be forfeited. Client understands and agrees photographer will not book other sessions during this time. In the event the client cancels the session or fails to attend the session on the session date, for any reason, Paula Wilson Photography shall suffer losses that are difficult to ascertain.
- In the event that the client requests to reschedule a session, the retainer shall be applied to a rescheduled session if notice is given at least 7 days prior to the scheduled event. Reschedule must be within the same calendar year. Any Client that is late arriving to the session will have the amount of time deducted from the time allotted for the session.
- The Client shall feed baby a full feeding right before the session or at the studio on arrival. The baby must be dressed in loose fitting clothing for ease of changes for portraits. the Client shall bring at least two bottles for feeding or supplies for nursing . If a dummy or soother is required, the Client shall supply those items.
- The Client shall maintain control of other subjects including siblings. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure cooperation of additional subjects as not to intrude on the baby's immediate area. The Client shall provide all necessary controls ver additional subjects.
- If Paula Wilson Photography is unable to perform the session due to baby's deposition, condition, or circumstances listed within this contract, the client shall be allowed to reschedule at photographers discretion.
- Paula Wilson Photography retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to the client.
- Paula Wilson Photography may reschedule the session if weather conditions will hinder the shoot (such as heavy rain). All attempts will be made to avoid this, however sometimes it is in the client’s best interest to postpone to another date with better conditions.
- Paula Wilson Photography will provide an online gallery within 3-4 weeks of the session date unless otherwise notified. The gallery automatically deactivates on the 20th day.
- If circumstances arise that the client is unable to place their order during the initial 20 days, the gallery can be reactivated for one additional 7-day timeframe. Any further reactivations will charged a Reactivation Fee of $50 per 7 day timeslot, payable prior to reactivating the gallery.
- Due to gallery limits and cost of storage, where an order has not been received and paid for within 20 days of first gallery expiry date, the images will be deleted.